0203 667 2700 / 0786 751 7693 / Whatsapp : +44 786 751 7693
UK Visa Services

Do you need UK dependant visa help?

If you need help with UK visa then our qualified visa advisor can help you in Harrow, Wembley, Kingsbury, Queensbury, Kenton, Edgware, Southall, Watford, Queensbury, Kenton, Stanmore, Hays, Hounslow, Eastham, London, Canary Wharf, Southwark, London Bridge, West End, Shoreditch, Central London, East London, West London, South East London, South West London and North London
0203 667 2700 / 0786 751 7693 / Whatsapp : +44 786 751 7693

UK Dependant Visa Guidance

Our immigration advisor can help you with your visa requirements in Bristol, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Glasgow, Southampton, Liverpool, Newcastle and rest of the UK. The UK Dependant Visa is for the family members of people who have, or are applying for, visas various work categories including the Worker routes (formerly Tier 2), Temporary Worker routes (formerly Tier 5) as well as Representatives of overseas business, Innovators, Global Talent migrants and those with visas granted on the basis of UK ancestry.  we can enhance the chance that your dependent family members are permitted to accompany you to the UK – so that you can embark on your new adventure, free from stress and worry.

As a focused immigration firm, we provide friendly, responsive, accurate legal advice and information that you can rely on. By instructing us to manage your entire family’s application for leave to enter the UK, you can be confident you receive right legal advice and strong legal representation in Harrow, Hounslow, Brent, Redbridge, Ealing, Newham, Hillingdon, Slough, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Sandwell, Coventry, Walsall, Warwick, Oadby and Wigston, Blaby, Charnwood. 

Guide For UK Dependent or Family Visa

If you’re visiting a family member in the UK for more than six months, you need a dependent visa. Your family must be either British citizens or have permanent UK residency. You must also have enough money in your bank account to support yourself without recourse of public funds. And finally, you must pass the Points Based System check before applying for a dependent visa in the UK.

UK visa

From Outside the UK

If you’re applying for a dependent visa from outside the UK, you’ll need to provide information about your dependents in your visa application.

Your dependents include:

your spouse or civil partner – your marriage or civil partnership must be recognized in the UK

your child under 18

If your child is over 18, they’ll need to apply separately for their own visa.

If you want to extend your family visa

You should apply before your current visa expires.

You will not get a decision on the same day.

You can apply up to 28 days before your current visa expires.

If this is your first time extending, you can apply:

up to 3 months after the date you arrived in the UK (or 6 months if you applied for entry clearance as a visitor)

up to 6 months before your current permission in the UK expires if you’ve extended before or you were given permission for more than 6 months

The earliest date you can apply from is set out on your biometric residence permit (BRP). You must submit your application by this date.

How long it takes to get a decision

It can take up to 8 weeks from applying for a decision. You may need to book an appointment at a premium service centre if you want to get a decision faster – there is an additional fee and only certain applications are eligible. You cannot book an appointment until after you have submitted your application.

How to switch to the family visa?

You can only switch to a family visa if you’ve already been living in the UK on a different visa.

Family visas you can switch to include:

spouse or partner visa

prospective marriage visa (if you’re not married yet)

family life as a partner visa (if you’re in a relationship but not married or civil partnered)

unmarried partner visa (if you’re in a long-term relationship)